Get DiningCity for Android
and Browse faster.
Terms and Conditions of 2020 DiningCity Specials – MasterChef Edition
When can you enjoy the offer
1. The promotion period for the offer is from 2 July 2020 to 5 August 2020 (unless otherwise specified).
What is the offer
2. During the promotion period, you can enjoy start from HK$288 per diner on selected special set menus at all participating restaurants of Masterchef Edition (Selected Menu), which is also the participating merchants.
|Lunch Price||Dinner Price|
|Platinum||HK$328 or above||HK$588 or above|
3. You must be one of the diners and state the redemption of the offer(s) prior to ordering to enjoy the offer(s).
4. Advance reservation through DiningCity website or mobile app is required.
5. You can use the offer with 2 to 12 diners (unless otherwise specified) for dine-in consumption on food at participating merchants. Number of seats open for booking is subject to availability.
6. You cannot use the offer on take-away food items, beverages, 10% service charge (based on usual retail price), tea and condiments (unless otherwise specified). Please check with the respective participating merchants for details.
7. The promotional food and beverage items are available while stock lasts and subject to availability or change without prior notice.
8. Unless otherwise specified, the offers are valid from 2 July to 5 August 2020. Some offers are not applicable on designated dates, please check with the respective Participating Merchants ("Participating Merchants") for details.
9. Operating hours might be adjusted or offers might be suspended. Please check with merchant/restaurant for details.
10. To enjoy the offers, customers are required to settle full payment with eligible Hang Seng Credit Card, Affinity Card or Spending Card during the Promotion Period.
11. The offers are applicable to Hang Seng CUP Credit Card Customers only at outlets accepting CUP Credit Card for payment.
12. Unless otherwise specified, 10% service charge on original price applies to all offers. Unless otherwise specified, minimum consumption requirements of the respective merchants shall not include 10% service charge.
13. Offers cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or discounts, and cannot be transferred, exchanged for cash or other products, unless otherwise specified.
14. Unless otherwise specified, offers are for dine-in only and are not applicable to takeaway, service charge, cake-cutting charge, corkage fee, tea and condiments, pickles, wine, discount. Please check with the Participating Merchants for details.
15. Offers are available while stocks last. All dishes and ingredients are subject to availability and can be changed without prior notice.
General Terms and Conditions:
1. Offers shall be terminated upon closure of the Participating Merchants.
2. All products, services and information related to this promotion are directly sold and supplied to customers by the Participating Merchants who are solely responsible for all related obligations and liabilities.
3. All photos are for reference only.
4. Offers are governed by these terms and conditions and other terms and conditions stipulated by the Participating Merchants. DiningCity and each of the Participating Merchants reserve the right to suspend, revise or terminate the above offers at any time and to amend the terms and conditions thereof from time to time. In case of any dispute, the decision of DiningCity and each of the Participating Merchants shall be final.
5. No person other than the Customer and DiningCity (which includes its successors and assigns) will have any right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Ordinance to enforce or enjoy the benefit of any of the provision of these Terms and Conditions.
6. These Terms and Conditions are governed by and will be construed in accordance with the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region.
7. These Terms and Conditions are subject to prevailing regulatory requirements.
8. In case of any discrepancy between the English and Chinese versions of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.
Referring to Schedule 1 ’Data Protection Principles’, section 3b of Principle 1-purpose and manner of collection of personal data in (full text) "Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance" (available: http://www.pcpd.org.hk)
(3) Where the person from whom personal data is or is to be collected is the data subject, all practicable steps shall be taken to ensure that-
(b) he is explicitly informed-
(i) on or before collecting the data, of-
(A) the purpose (in general or specific terms) for which the data is to be used; and
(B) the classes of persons to whom the data may be transferred; and
(ii) on or before first use of the data for the purpose for which it was collected, of
(A) his rights to request access to and to request the correction of the data; and
(B) the name or job title, and address, of the individual who is to handle any such request made to the data user
The information collected from you will be used for the purpose of processing your online reservation for Restaurant Week and will be used by the restaurant to follow up with your online reservation only.
You will receive a confirmation email after you made your reservation mentioning your filled in details.
Support & Complaints
Liability & Conduct
Fair Use Policy
DiningCity holds the final right to interpretation, explanation, and implementation of these policies. Policies are subject to change without prior notification.